- “Law on Protection of Personal Data” no. 6698 (“KVKK”)
- Acceptance And Use
- Data Protection Principles
- Personal Information We Collect About You (PIPEDA)
- Types Of Data We Collect From You
- Non-Personal Information
- Information Collected Through Technology
- Payment Processor
- Other Information You May Submit
- Automatically-Collected Information
- Information We Collect From You Automatically
- How We Use Your Data
- Remarketing On The Website And Services
- Google Adwords
- With Whom We Share Your Data
- Do Not Track
- Interest-Based Advertising Technologies
- Data Retention
- Your Privacy Choices
- Our COPPA Policy Towards Children
- Cross Border Transfers
- Privacy Shield
- Security Measures For Safeguarding Your Information
- Third-Party Site And Links
- California / Delaware Do Not Track Disclosures
- E-Mails Communications
- Data Security
- Your Right To Withdraw Consent
- Opting Out Of Messages From Us
- Opting Out Of Sharing With Third Parties For Marketing
- Opting Out Of Interest-Based Advertising
- California Residents Consumer Act CCPA
- Security And Personal Information
- Terms and Conditions
- Contact Us
- “Law on Protection of Personal Data” no. 6698 (“KVKK”)
- Acceptance And Use
- Data Protection Principles
This Policy prepared by Albursa has been regulated in accordance with “Law on Protection of Personal Data” no. 6698 (“KVKK”) of the Turkish Law on Personal Data collection. The Law has entered into force with all of its provisions as of today. The data received with your consent or pursuant to the other regulations as per to the Law shall be used to make our service more quality and to improve our services and quality policy. Again, some of the data we obtain are removed from the scope of personal data and anonymized. These data are used for statistical purposes and not subject to the enforcement of Law and our Policy.
Personal data means any information that enables us to identify you, directly or indirectly, such as name, e-mail, address, telephone number, any form of identification number, or one or more factors specific to you or your beneficiary's identity.
We are committed to complying with applicable data protection laws and will ensure that personal data is:
- Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way;
- Collected only for valid purposes that we have clearly explained to you and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes;
- Relevant to the purposes we have told you about and limited only to those purposes;
- Accurate and kept up to date;
- Kept only as long as necessary for the purposes previously mentioned;
According to the personal information protection and electronic documents act, 2000 (PIPEDA), "personal information" means information about an identifiable individual. The information you provide to us is considered personally identifiable information, which may include your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, and any other information that can identify you. If PII cannot be related to an individual, it is considered anonymous. Whenever possible, Albursa works with anonymous information. This privacy statement does not apply to anonymous information.
- Personal Identifiable Information (PII). We acquire PII that may include, in specific contexts, your Full name, e-mail and billing information.
- Financial Information: credit card and billing information, payment card primary account number (PAN), transaction history, and tax identification.
- Correspondence: Survey responses, the information provided to our support team or user research team.
Non-personal information refers to information that, by itself, does not identify you as a specific individual (e.g., demographic information or web site visitations). Albursa may collect non-personal information through any of the methods discussed above, as well as automatically through the use of industry-standard technologies described further below.
While you visit the Albursa site and decide not to subscribe to any of our services. The Albursa or its third-party service providers may still collect non-personal information about your use of the website (e.g., Your internet browser, operating system, IP address, connection speed, and the domain name of your internet service provider). The following methods may gather such information:
- Cookies. Cookies, including local shared objects, are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your device's hard drive, which works by assigning to your computer a unique number that has no meaning outside of Albursa site. Cookies do not generally contain any personal information. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually configure your browser to prevent this. Not taking cookies may make certain features of Albursa materials unavailable to you.
- IP address. You may visit many areas of Albursa site anonymously without the need to become a buyer. Even in such cases, Albursa may collect IP addresses automatically. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you begin services with an internet services provider. Each time you access Albursa site and each time you request one of Albursa' pages, the server logs your IP address.
- Beacons. Beacons are small pieces of data embedded in web pages and e-mails. Albursa may use these technical methods in html e-mails Albursa sends to users to determine whether they have opened those e-mails or clicked on links in those e-mails.
You may submit data to us for limited purposes such as requesting customer support, answering a questionnaire, participating in a study, entering contests or sweepstakes, or signing up to receive communications from another user or us.
We receive and store certain types of information automatically, such as whenever you interact with or use Albursa website. This information helps us address customer support issues, improve the performance of Albursa website, providing you with a streamlined and personalized experience, and protect you from fraud. Information collected automatically includes:
- Online Identifiers: Geo location/tracking details, browser fingerprint, operating system, browser name, and version, or personal IP addresses.
- Usage Data: Authentication data, security questions, click-stream data, public social networking posts, and other data collected via cookies and similar technologies.
For example, we may automatically receive and record the following information on our server logs:
- How you came to and use Albursa website;
- Device type and unique device identification numbers;
- Device event information (such as crashes, system activity, and hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL);
- How your device interacts with Albursa website and Services, including pages accessed and links clicked;
- Broad geographic location (e.g., country or city-level area); and
- Other technical data collected through cookies, pixel tags, and other similar technologies that uniquely identify your browser.
We may also use identifiers to recognize you when you access our website via an external link, such as a link appearing on a third party site
We may use your data for the following purposes:
- Identification and authentication: we use your data to verify who you are, create an account for you and process your purchase.
- Communicating with you: we use your data when we communicate with you (e.g., when we respond to customer support or other inquiries).
- Improving our services: we use your data to understand how you use our services and how we can improve them. In general, we analyze aggregated data rather than specific user data. We may, however, need to analyze a particular case to address a problem (e.g., a bug that affects only a few users).
- Customizing your experience: we use your data to personalize the service to you. May include remembering your preferences for language or volume or displaying sites that you might enjoy, based upon your viewing choices.
- To ensure network and data security: We process your personal information to enhance security, monitor and verify identity or service access, combat spam or other malware or security risks, and to comply with applicable security laws and regulations. The threat landscape on the internet is continuously evolving, which makes it more critical than ever that we have accurate and up-to-date information about your use of Albursa Services.
- Marketing and advertising: we use your data to display ads and send you offers. We may also use your data in delivering third-party advertisements to you. These may include "targeted ads" based upon your activities.
- Exercising our rights: Where reasonably necessary, we use your data to exercise our legal rights and prevent abuse of our service. For example, we may use your data to detect and prevent fraud, spam, or content that violates our terms of service.
- Legal compliance: we use your data where we are legally required to do so. For example, we may need to gather your data to respond to a subpoena or court order.
- Protecting your information: where appropriate, we may anonymize, backup, and delete specific data.
- For research and development: We process your personal information to understand better the way you use and interact with Albursa' Services. Also, we use such information to customize and improve Albursa features and the content and layout of our site and platforms, and to develop new services.
We may use algorithms and other automated means to implement any of the above.
We share data with third parties as follows: With your consent, we may share your data with third parties where we have obtained your express permission to do so. You may revoke these consents.
- Authorized vendors: We may share your data with third-party vendors that help us operate our website, process payments, and comply with your instructions and our contractual obligations. These include payment processors, content delivery networks (CDNs), cloud-based hosting services, monitoring services, e-mail service providers, quality assurance and testing vendors, fraud and abuse prevention vendors, customer relations management (CRM), vendors
- Advertising: We may share your data with advertising companies to display relevant ads to you. Unless you expressly agree, we will not share or sell your name, e-mail address, or physical address with such persons.
- Analytics: We may share your data with persons who provide analytics showing how customers are using our services.
- Affiliates and advisors: We may share your data with our affiliates companies and our auditors and advisors for planning, financial reporting, accounting, auditing, tax filings, and legal compliance. Unless you expressly agree, we will not share your data with our parent or any affiliate for other purposes, such as direct marketing.
- Certain legal situations: we may share your data where we believe disclosure is necessary to comply with a legal obligation or in connection with a corporate transaction.
Do Not Track ("DNT") is a privacy preference that users can set in specific web browsers and devices. DNT is a way for users to inform websites and services that they do not want certain information about their webpage visits collected over time and across websites or online services. Please note that we do not respond to or honor DNT signals or similar mechanisms transmitted by web browsers.
As noted above, you may limit advertising tracking using advertising identifiers through your device's privacy settings.
The online advertising industry also provides websites from which you may opt-out of receiving targeted ads from our data partners and our other advertising partners that participate in self-regulatory programs. You can access these, and also learn more about targeted advertising and consumer choice and privacy, at http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp, or http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/ and http://www.aboutads.info/choices/
We retain your data for as long as you use our services. When you stop using our service and also unsubscribe from receiving newsletters from us, we will delete your personal information. We may keep logs of automatically collected information (for internal analytics); your e-mail address, your tax information; communications with you; and your transactional information (for auditing, tax, and commercial purposes). When we no longer have a business reason for retaining data, we will delete or anonymize it.
If we receive legal process about your use of our services, we will retain your data for as long as we in good faith believe it is necessary to comply with the legal process.
We enable you to make numerous choices about your data:
- You may choose not to provide us with certain information. For example, you may decide not to place an order on our website.
- You may change your privacy settings. You may change or correct information voluntarily submitted to us. We encourage you to keep your data current by viewing your settings page.
- You may opt-out of receiving commercial e-mails from us.
- Users from certain countries may have additional rights.
Albursa complies with both the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA) and, concerning EU data subjects, with GDPR. We do not knowingly request to collect personal information required for the Albursa user from any person under the age of 18. Please notify us if you know of any individuals under the age of 18 using our website so we can take action to prevent access to our Services.
To facilitate our global operations, Albursa may transfer, store, and process your information within our family of companies, partners, and service providers based throughout the world. We contractually obligate recipients of your personal information to agree to at least the same level of privacy safeguards as required under applicable data protection laws. By communicating electronically with Albursa, you acknowledge and agree to process your personal information in this way.
If you have a complaint about our privacy practices and our collection, use, or disclosure of personal information, please submit your request via any of Albursa provided Contact Us mediums.
Albursa takes appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of personal information. These include, but are not limited to, internal reviews of (a) Albursa' data collection; (b) storage and processing practices; (c) electronic security measures; and (d) physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where Albursa stores personal information.
Albursa contents may contain links to third parties who may collect personal information and non-personal information directly from you. Additionally, Albursa may use third parties to provide components of Albursa contents. In either case, such third parties may have separate privacy policies and data collection practices, independent of Albursa. Albursa: (a) has no responsibility or liability for these independent policies or actions; (b) is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such site, and (c) does not make any warranties or representations about the materials, products or services offered on such website or the security of any information you provide to them
Various third parties have developed signals or other mechanisms for the expression of consumer choice regarding the collection of information about an individual consumer's online activities over time and across third-party web sites or online services (e.g., browsers do not track signals). Currently, Albursa does not monitor or take any action concerning these signals or other mechanisms.
By using our website and services, you consent to receive commercial e-mails from us. This includes newsletters and offers. Users from certain countries may have the ability to opt-out or opt-in at the time of using our contact us medium. All users may decline to receive commercial messages. Please note that any opt-out request may take several days to process, and you will continue to receive transactional e-mails from us (e.g., e-mails confirming transactions or providing information about your account).
We are committed to maintaining the security of your data. And have measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the data under our control. We employ modern and secure techniques to protect our systems from intrusion by unauthorized individuals, and we regularly upgrade our security as better methods become available.
Our data centers and those of our partners utilize new physical security measures to prevent unauthorized access to the facility. Also, all personal data protected in a location behind firewalls and other sophisticated security systems with limited (need-to-know) administrative access.
Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Therefore, although we use industry-standard practices to protect your privacy, we cannot (and do not) guarantee the absolute security of personal data.
You have the right to withdraw your consent without detriment at any time by contacting us support@Albursa.com. You can also change your marketing preferences. If we do not satisfactorily resolve your request or concern, you may contact our data protection officer; his e-mail is support@Albursa.com
To opt-out of any future promotional messages from us, you should unsubscribe in the body of the promotional message sent to you (found at the bottom of the e-mail) or send an unsubscribe request to us at support@Albursa.com. We will process your request within a reasonable time after receipt.
If you do not want your Personal Information or Personal Data shared with any third party who may use such information for direct marketing purposes, then you may opt-out of such disclosures by sending an e-mail to support@Albursa.com. Please note that if you will opt-out in this manner, certain aspects of the website and platform may no longer be available to you. We will process your request within a reasonable time after receipt.
The online advertising industry provides a service through which you may opt-out of receiving targeted ads from individual data partners and other advertising partners that participate in self-regulatory programs. We comply with the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising set forth by the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) and the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance ("EDAA").
California residents are entitled to ask us for a notice identifying the categories of Personal information which we share with our affiliates and third parties for marketing purposes and providing contact information for such affiliates and third parties. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to support@Albursa.com
The site uses the best methods to store and secure all Personal Information on servers with restricted access and electronic security technologies. Not to withstand the preceding, the website cannot guarantee that such precautions would render the site and its servers immune to security breaches.
Albursa.com is governed and construed by the Required Turkish laws
To learn more about our terms and conditions, please visit our Terms and Conditions page establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website